Tuesday 13 October 2009

Awen is gone! GONE! HUZZAH

So anyone who followed Awen on twitter knows this already, it looks like the big dawg (pun intended) has either been fired or quit Cryptic, which means STO just got a whole lot better.

Now I know some people might look at that last statement and think "that's not very nice" but let's look at the facts
  • She rarely engaged with the community
  • She made some terrible decisions
  • Very clumsy
  • Very dipsy
A lot of AoAers know very well my hatred for her and now shes gone which makes life so much sweeter.

Hopefully Rekhan gets a chance to step up to the plate (if he wants that of course) and show the world how it's done, I think he deserves the chance and he'd do a hell of a job.

So bye bye Awen, don't let the door hit you on the way out and please don't come back

19 comments:

  1. Do let the door hit her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they let her use the door? *Sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Window is the quickest way out from what I hear... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cryptic is a retard free zone, they had a slight infestation, but it's been taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would be kind of hard for the door to miss her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. um...besides the not-so-well put together dev chat last week I hadn't seen much of this person...was she being paid? If so, to do what? If so when did she do it badly (specific instances)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She was Community Manager for STO, made many fuck ups over different competitions and just not a nice person to deal with professionally

    ReplyDelete
  8. nah, no door, had to remove it to get the forklift through building

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd tap that. Although i'm desperate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll give a beta key to the first person who points out a competition for a Beta Key that Awen did NOT screw up in some way.

    And I'm being serious...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ferengi rap one. It never happened, so she couldn't screw it up. Beta key plox! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. ZZZZZZZZZZZZIP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no no no!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also glad she's gone. Didn't do too much mingling with the community. I'm not sure if it was her fault or not, but I was simply unhappy with it all! I hope the successor kicks some serious arse.

    ReplyDelete