Monday 19 October 2009

Oh yeah!

So I got the results for 2 of my exams today, got myself a 96% on my Computer Architecture exam final which means I technically only need a bare pass in one of the two remaining projects to pass the module and the second one was a presentation which I got full marks for.

We were given one of our architecture projects which I plan on getting out of the way over my midterm (which is next week thank god) and I also plan on completely finishing up all other assignments so that they're good to go, I've got all the dirty work done for most of them but some need a bit of polish.

I'm well ahead of the game this year so far, I think I might have 1 project and 1-2 other assignments that I'll pick up before Christmas but everything I've got right now is pretty much done which has me clear till January.

So gaming! I picked up Uncharted 2 which is awesome, I'll be publishing a review on it some time this week, I've still to try out the multiplayer but from what I hear its a blast.

STO looks like it'll go into closed beta any day now, F&F is going ahead right now which means it's only a matter of time before the rest of us get a chance to play test the game.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment