Tuesday 1 September 2009

Modern Warfare 2 Trailer

Originally when I started this blog it was meant to be a place where I could word my thoughts about Star Trek Online and Final Fantasy XIV but I quickly realised that with the lack of information on these yet to be released games and my own itch to write I started writing about MMO's at large and now I'm leaning more toward gaming in general.

So to I decided to open up two new sections to the blog, MMO and Consoles respectively.

To commemorate that here's the brilliant new Modern Warfare 2 which shows us this iterations UI as well as some new features like host migration and throwing knives.



The new UI is really looking slick, it's got a real MMO look to it. It definitely looks like Infinity Ward are planning to have social networking implemented into the game with kill showing a small bio of the killed player, each of which looked customizable.

Host migration is something that should have been in the first game and is definitely welcome, I don't know how many times I roared down the mic because the host didn't like the map and left which in turn kicked every player back to the main menu.

Throwing knives = awesome, that's all that needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment