Wednesday 16 September 2009

First Day

Today was officially my first day of classes, or I should say class since I've only got 1 class on a Wednesday. Teacher was out sick so I had a day off, nice way to start the year huh?

I've been quite active on this blog, mostly writing about STO and FFXIV and then I moved on to other MMO's and console games now, we're still only just over 3 months old and I've published 157 (158 including this) blogs and plan to keep up the pace as best I can but my college work takes priority so there might be gaps here and there but I'll definitely still be around.

My classes deal with a lot of the design aspects of video games so I might post some of my work up here to show off and eventually make a portfolio out of it.

So in a nutshell, don't lose interest in my blog if I don't update as often!

2 comments:

  1. lucky sod i'm in 4 days a week =( and one night a week i'm in till 7pm =\ stupid night classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my classes finish before 5pm and but I'm in 5 days a week.

    Lots of project work and I need to learn Java quick!

    ReplyDelete