Friday 18 September 2009

Why did Microsoft decide to release ODST on Monday :(

In Ireland (and the rest of Europe I believe) video games are traditionally released on Thursdays and Fridays which makes sense. People can then enjoy the games at the weekend before going back to school or work.

Microsoft in their infinity wisdom said "fuck that" and are releasing the game on a Monday.

I know that games are usually released early in the week for North Americans but come on... Microsoft have no excuse this time around, we know the game has been ready for over 3 weeks since it's been shipped to some French stores and some people are already playing which annoys me because
  1. They're French
  2. They're French
  3. You get the idea
I'm a big Halo fanboi. The franchise has kept me entertained for nearly 7 years and I hope this iteration can keep it up. I wouldn't expect to see me around for a while (unless you're on Xbox Live and playing ODST with me) starting from Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment