Wednesday 19 August 2009

So much information!

I know I haven't been updating the blog as much as I usually do, this is half in part to the huge amounts of information coming in for STO, FFXIV and even the likes of EvE and WoW that I can barely keep up with it.

So instead of writing a separate article for each part, I'm just going to post all the info here.

Final Fantasy XIV: 4-5 videos have made its way online, most of which you can find on Zam by clicking here

Star Trek Online: Vmann was awesome enough to link me to a new video of STO which shows us some space and ground combat with a voice over from a Cryptic rep, this can be found here

I think I've spent most the day looking over those videos in awe.

FFXIV's animations are absolutely brilliant, very fluid and a treat to watch, there was some clipping and collision detection issues but overall the game is really looking great.

STO is looking good too, there are some issues with the graphics which have been brought up already but overall it is looking very nice and lets hope it can only get better with time.

I hope to go into a bit more detail later on but right now, I'm still drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment