Wednesday 2 September 2009

Halo 3 ODST Leaked..but in French!

I've been playing Halo since the first one came around back in 2002, it was the first console FPS I think which really nailed the controls down and along with a great sci-fi story I was sold.

Jump ahead to today Halo 3 ODST, the first expansion for Halo 3 is only 2 weeks away from retail and it's been leaked by a French retailer who managed to get roughly 100 copies out before Microsoft caught them, I knew it was only a matter of time before one of those copies managed to get online and today is the day.

The good news, it's region free so all of us around the world can play, the bad news audio is French ONLY! I think Microsoft may be set this all up so on purpose "Hey guys, here's you're leaked ODST, I just hope you speak Français Monsieur" I considered downloading it anyway but realised that I would miss out on some awesome voice acting from Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin and apparently Alan Tudyk which just made my day because that means all the guys from Firefly (excluding the doc, he doesn't really count..) are the main cast of this game which is awesome!

So I'm going to wait for the official release like I'm supposed to so I can enjoy the game in English and be able to play online without getting banned :P

No comments:

Post a Comment