Saturday 1 August 2009

Mac: Battery Life

One thing that was very important when it came to my choice in buying a laptop was battery life. My last laptop promised 4 hour battery life when in-fact it was closer to 1 hour. I knew that Apple had been spreading the word that the battery life in their Macbook Pro's had been upgraded to 7 hours (8 with the 17" model) but I was a bit skeptical due to my previous encounters with laptops.

I'm happy to say that Apple weren't lying. I had looked this up before I ordered and a lot of people were saying they were getting closer to 5 hours, I've been using mine to surf the web, listen to music and watch videos and I'm getting the advertised 7 hours and I couldn't be happier.

If things go according to plan I'll be making a long train journey everyday to and from college so being able to use my Macbook on the train there, then during college hours and on the way home without worrying if my battery is going to last isn't going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment