Wednesday 29 July 2009

A new game to keep an eye on

I remember a few weeks ago the main complaint of the STO community was that there wasn't enough information about the game to keep interested in it, Cryptics response was to host some developer chats where the fans and gamers could ask questions about the game.

For the most part this new stream of information has dashed some of my hopes for the game and has had me looking for other games which I might end up jumping ship to get my sci-fi fix. Black Prophecy could be one to keep an eye on.



I've only been introduced to this game in the past week or so. I've been trying to gather up a bit of information on it, by that trailer alone the game looks awesome, now just have to wait and play it for myself, they are accepting beta registrations at the moment so head over to http://blackprophecy-game.com/ and check them out.

AoA has also set up an IRC channel dedicated to Black Prophecy which you can find at #blackprophecy on the GameSurge network or by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment