Thursday 25 June 2009

FFXIV: Hot Thread Thursday over at ZAM

Each Thursday ZAM pick a few threads on their forums they think is important to feature on their website.

Judging by their titles I can give my opinion right off the bat.

Thread: Jump??
My Opinion: Definitely, for the most part in MMO's it's not required at all but it's a nice feature and gives you something to do on long journeys.

Thread: Moving while casting.
My Opinion: Depending on what kind of MMO it's going to be, it really depends. If it follows FFXI then moving while casting isn't really necessary, on the flip side it could also be fun or a gameplay mechanic if the game is completely different.

Thread: UI design, will SE follow like the rest of the sheep?
My Opinion:
I hope they do! The UI in FFXI was terrible to use and wasn't much to look at either. I think moving to more standardised UI like most are used to will give the game some mainstream appeal.

Thread: Auction House
My Opinion:
A lot of people really enjoyed the AH and it had its moments, as long as its a bit easier to make money I'd be fine with leaving it the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment