Wednesday 30 September 2009

Epicness (is that a word?)

It's been just over a week since ODST was released and according to Bungie the campaign has been completed about 8 million times over the different difficulties which is a staggering number. I've been achievement hunting since the weekend and I've completed the campaign a good 4-5 times now so I could get each achievement.

I might end up recording a speed run of the campaign to upload on to YouTube when I get a chance, maybe at the weekend, I reckon I could get it completed in under an hour on easy....

Anyway!

I was messing around in Theater mode looking at some of the models for the game to study how they might have been made for class and on the last level I managed to take an epic screenshot that just blows me away due to the scale.

(Click to enlarge)

I think it looks cinematic but its all in-game (in theater mode so I was watching the level I'd just completed) The Warthog (jeep) Phantom (small ship) and Cruiser (big ship) were all fully rendered, no messing about.

I love Bungies art style and this picture I think is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment