Monday 21 September 2009

Easy peasy

So I had my first full day of classes today and it went pretty well. Seems like I might have the upper hand on a few of my classmates on the subjects we did today since I know most of them like the back of my hand.

Part of our design module has us create a website using basic html where we have to re-create a few pages of a magazine of our choice. I'm probably going to create one of the STO articles from PC Gamer which should be fairly simple. Some tables and maybe some iframes and it'll be nice and shiny. I edited the layout of this blog myself so I think I'll be fine :P

I also had my first Comp Arch class which is painfully easy. I think they're trying to get it out of the way so that class time can be used for more game oriented stuff so we're having our finals exam in October. The general message across the board from most classes I had today was that we're getting rid of the boring stuff in the first few months first so we can stay focused on the games which is great really. Hopefully by the end of October I'll have something decent to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment