Wednesday 12 August 2009

Yes the rumors are true!

Well it finally happened, many thought I couldn't do it but I did...by the skin of my teeth.

I won a beta key for STO through Cryptics trivia contest thanks to an error and Rekhan was kind enough to give both Exracon and myself a key. The first question I managed to get right straight away but Rekhan made a mistake saying that Exracon got it, thanks to the community who argued the point for me Rekhan went back and checked and said we both got a point which wasn't made very clear but we moved forward!

By the end of the trivia it was a 2-way tie between Exracon and myself but Rekhan had him down as winning because of the first question, in the end we were both given a key and I was saved from yet another nerve wrecking tiebreaker.

So yes my friends, expect to see me flying around near Risa on the USS Rubberducky as soon as the beta begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment