Sunday 23 August 2009

STO: Interview with Video

Somebody was kind enough to post up a "behind closed doors" interview with Zinc showing off STO in motion in space and on the ground. I've said this on twitter, in IRC and on the STO forums, all my doubts for the game are gone and I'm 100% devoted to it.

The main reason for this is, I saw how the galactic map is going to work and it's such a brilliant idea, its the best thing they could have done to make the game fun. They also show a bit of ground combat and you can see some space combat. The only disappointing thing for the video is that it's not centered on the screen, rather it is looking at Zinc, apparently the audience were told this was how it had to be.

Anyone who hasn't already seen it should watch it, if you were like me and worried that the game wasn't going to be what you wanted these videos should sooth the tension.


No comments:

Post a Comment