Wednesday 15 July 2009

Modern Warfare 2 to include WORKING night vision goggles

People who follow me on Twitter might have realised that I made a post about the prestige edition of Modern Warfare 2.

Time to explain my "omfg" feeling.

It comes with working night vision goggles. Usually the stuff that comes with these limited editions are pretty stupid, you get the art book which is ok and the making of documentaries which I find interesting since I'm into game development. And then sometimes you get some kind of toy, for example the Limited Edition of Assassins Creed came with an action figure of Altair which I guess was pretty cool, but not night goggles awesome.

Check the video to see what I'm talking about and for those too lazy, there's a screenshot included too.




No comments:

Post a Comment