Sunday 19 July 2009

Mac: Gaming with Shaun White Snowboarding

As I mentioned in my first Mac Gaming article, I'd be testing out a few different games on my mac to see how well they work when ran on Windows 7 via bootcamp.

First up is Shaun White Snowboarding. The reason I picked this is because the requirements were fairly high and the game was pretty cheap so here are the specs needed to play
  • 2.2GHz Dual Core Processor
  • 1GB ram
  • Geforce series 7 or above
I've already mentioned the spec mac I picked up here so how did I get on?

Pretty well, the game ran on high without any problems on 1440x900, the controls were a mess but that wasn't anyones fault except Ubisofts.

So there we have it. If you decide you want to pick up Shaun White Snowboarding for your mac or a similarly spec'd game then you will be fine to play it on high settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment