Sunday 14 June 2009

FFXIV Races: Mithra

I never played as a Mithra for one reason. They are a female only race. Or at least they a predominantly female which means that males do exist. This is a side of the Mithra I believe could overhaul the race for XIV.

It'd be very interesting to see what a male Mithra might look like and what their temperament would be (I'm thinking Tony the Tiger for some reason :P)

Another reason why they never really appealed to me was that they shared a city with the Tarutaru. I never really understood Square-Enix's reasoning behind this. I think it would have been a nice feature for each race to have their own city with their own story. Most likely it came down to budget and time constraints but if the Mithra are making an appearance in FFXIV then I'd definitely want them to have their own city.

No comments:

Post a Comment