Sunday 14 June 2009

FFXIV Races: Elvaan

Judging by the announcement trailer that we saw the Hume, Galka and Elvaan will be playable in FFXIV. The concept art shown also shows us the Mithra and Tarutaru.

Today I'm going to look back on Elvaan and how they could possibly be upgraded for XIV. San d'Oria was their home where they were seen as proud knights and warriors which fit nicely with because they were very good with melee classes.

I was very happy with the way that the Elvaan were portrayed in FFXI and I hope that they have the same kind of story going for them in XIV. They suit being the royal proud warriors.

From a graphical point of view, I was always under the impression that the Elvaan were the nicest looking race out of the lot so I hope this stays the same too, they had a certain elegance to them but maybe this time Square-Enix could be kind enough to give us more than 8 different types of faces and a few more hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment